Infinite Loading Screen when attempting to Launch A Craft

ClariNate

The title says it all. 

Quick Description:

Once in a while, when attempting to launch a craft, either a rocket or plane style, I will be greeted to an infinite loading screen. Strangely enough it appears as if I am able to interact with some of the controls. i.e. Throttle, Pause, and sometimes even Staging. The only reason I know I can interact with these elements is due to the audio cues, as the visual is simply the loading screen / transition screen. This screen remains constant, forcing me to restart my game. I have noticed that once it happens to one craft, that craft is then more likely to have it happen again. Sometimes it may still function properly, but a quick revert to VAB and relaunch may cause the bug again. 

KSP2 (Early Access): v. 0.1.0.0.20892

Device Specs:

This device is a Laptop.

Operating System: Windows 11

16 GB DDR4 RAM

Intel Core i7-10870H @ 2.20 GHz (Base Speed)

GeForce GTX 3060 (Dedicated Memory: 6GB, Shared Memory: 8GB, GPU Memory 14GB) <- According to Task Manager

PM911a NVMe Samsung 512GB (SSD)

Had this one as well. Was working on a SSTO and at some point i wasn't able to load any craft to the runway/ramps at all. All attempts ended in an infinite loading screen.  Simply restarting the game didn't work. The issue was permanent.

It also seemed like in the background anything was ready to go as i was able to stage with spacebar and hear the menu pop up when hitting escape.

To solve it i had to revert to an older save so i guess whatever caused it was also corrupting my save data

I encountered the same problem. I cannot launch any vehicle from the VAB directly. My current workaround is to save them, go manually to the launchpad from the main menu and select the saved vehicle. 

When the bug happens from the VAB, the loading screen image for the launchpad stays visible but there is no loading bar or any loading text displayed. It feels like the loading is complete but the image is not hidden. As ClariNate mentions I can still hear some sounds from moving the mouse over invisible ui elements.