Another way of building. What I want from Kerbal Space Program 2 to call it a descendant of Kerbal Space Program 1.

what I need in simpel terms.

• i want the opportunity to create the  gas tanks - exactly as I wish.

When building right now in Kerbal Space Program 2 you have a lot of parts, you can put on your space ship to create it. Merging and combining can you do to create the body of the space ship. This is how you also did in Kerbal Space Program 1 with the wings but now you have changed it. You can now tweak your wings. Now we can get wings exactly as you want them, easily, without effort. 

I want the same with the gas tanks in Kerbal Space Program 2. Tweak tanks so I can create ships, which is more than just sticks smashed together and merged in a way you wouldn't be able to do in the real world.

This will make me able to create a space ship that has the form of a banana or maybe an hourglass. 

what if some was tweakable and others were not. you could categorize this into 2 category. tweakble and normal parts.

IDEA EXPANDED:

What if some was tweakable and others were not. You could categorize this into 2 categories. Tweakble and normal parts.

another thing

changing what is inside is a nice thing and changing  what they are made of is bedder, for example stainless steal or aluminum sheets like the rocket saturn v tanks was made of. different materiels could give different benefits. 

A different thing is if the structure of wheels could have different versions. so there could be different types of decks and the frame were the deck goes could be differen. så what a wheel is made of becomes a parts that can be put together to form a wheel and funktion.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.