SAS bugs (too sensitive, make the craft spin, or don't work at all)

ClashofCraft972

I think there are some problems with SAS (I saw them myself but also in YTbers videos), so here is a list :

• SAS being to extreme for planes (pitch in particular) : I made some planes with big stabilisation surfaces where I see something weird, the SAS keep making my plane do a drift when launching (was not happening when it was of and I corrected myself) but most importantly, the SAS make my plane oscillating up and down frantically like if it was a new player trying to correct his craft by spamming W and S.
  • My rockets keep doing frontflips at 20-21km for no reason I've seen this bug a lot of times (On Discord, or YT) where the Kraken attack your craft at 20km for no reason (making the craft spin or destroy it), idk if it's due to SAS or not to be honest.
  • My SAS was not working in the previous point : to counter the previous problem I added 3 big SAS wheels but 3 big batteries but in flight, but when this spin starded, I was not able to counter it (WITH 3 BIG SAS WHEELS) so I deactivated SAS wheels and use my keyboard, that seems to work better. Idk if the SAS was not working at all or if the big SAS wheels are too weak but that was weird.

Sorry for my bad English, hope you have understood me. You can speak on this topic if you want more info (the log whereever we can find it for example).

Edited by ClashofCraft972