Unable to load onto launchpad after launching a craft once in a play session.

martinmc09

A very annoying issue I've been experiencing is that whenever trying to launch a vehicle, I am stuck in the loading screen forever when going to the launchpad, if I have already launched a vehicle in that play session. This requires me to press alt + f4, reload the game, load from my last save(which usually isn't where I was before as I cannot save before pressing alt + f4), and launch the vehicle again.

This sounds closely related to a bug I'm experiencing.

This has happened twice to me in the same manner. I was lucky to have saved after I landed one craft on the Mun, which I loaded the game from both times. Both times, went to design a craft in the VAB. Attempted launch once and vehicle loaded correctly but I reverted to VAB after realizing design flaws. Fixed things, and tried launching again. This time, loading took forever (as OP was describing) but I could hear sounds in the background as if the game was simulating something, and when the loading screen eventually went away, my new vehicle is now glitched into the first craft on the Mun.

Image for reference:

https://imgur.com/gallery/8K30iT8

Side note, this is one way to get a craft to the Mun :P

Edited by M1ner
added sidenote