Broken Save/Load - Unable To Play

Welkon

Backstory:
Had to restart into a 2nd campaign the other day because my initial campaign completely broke where I was unable to launch any vehicles. Later I was reading here that you could revert to an earlier save before it bugs out like that and it supposedly fixes it, but it was too late and I had already started a 2nd campaign.

Problem:
On this new campaign, after playing for a day or so, I am now unable to save, load, or even launch any ships. The only way I was able to revert to an earlier save was by restarting the game and then from the main menu clicking load, but once I loaded any save I was no longer able to save or load anything, except for the pre-built ships (Which popped up but I didn't select any). When I press save button, either by pressing escape and clicking save or by pressing save on the top right. The UI proceeds as if it's saving something, but when I go into load there's no saves to load. I conceded and decided it was time to just start another new campaign, but now I'm unable to even start a new campaign. The UI pops up where I can select a flag and name the campaign, then when I hit start new campaign nothing happens, I clicked continuously on the start new campaign button and then all UI disappeared and I was left watching the Kerbal's floating in the background of the main menu.

What I Was Doing When It Happened:
After spending a good amount of time reconstructing a Saturn V with a rover I pressed launch, then realized I forgot to add some struts for stability, so I reverted back to VAB and then my game was ruined. Once I reverted back to the VAB my game was running at around 5-11 FPS (Usually I get at least 30 FPS, especially in the VAB) inside the VAB, using about 8-10 GB of RAM. Now I literally cannot play the game. (edited)

Yup, have this same issue. Everything basically breaks in the campaign, as in:

• Unable to save/load vehicles. When you attempt to save vehicles it's as if it doesn't happen. They don't show up in the load menu.
  • Unable to save the actual campaign. It just doesn't do anything when you try.
  • Frequently unable to launch vehicles from the VAB.
    • I've found out that it usually resolves itself when you wait in the VAB for enough time (5-10 minutes). You can then launch your vehicle again. But the moment you revert or crash your vehicle and have to go back to the VAB again, the problem arises again, and you have to wait again. Yeah... not great.

Basically these 3 problems are making the game more or less unplayable for me right now.