KSP2 Won't work after selecting settings for new campaign

So I bought and installed KSP2 on Steam. Then when I started it, all I was getting was the music and a black screen, so then I closed it and reset my computer and tried again which then gave me a picture and eventually got to the point where I could start a campaign, however, once I set it up it just kept playing the music and a black screen for nearly an hour....just nothing at all, even at lower settings, and even when bypassing steam and launching from the .exe file in folder.  I've got an AMD Radeon 6700XT 12GB VRAM, 16 GB RAM, AMD Ryzen 5 3600X. All within the recommended specifications, so I don't know what else to do. I've got my Ksp2.log file link - here ----->  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wtIY5iWC4uLtqfsSc31vxII6pX_jrjwB/view?usp=sharing

Please someone help me out!!??

Here's a link to a copy of the KSP folder from the appdata location: -------->   https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Nu9gUhP_kewAPXYHDr2rPkYhU_e2Hhc?usp=sharing

Edited by ajtechy369
To add an additional link for files to help get answers

just watch some videos in YouTube and wait for the patch in 16 of march .

i have the same issue after creating new campaign stucked in loading screen .

i tried all available solution no available solution worked with me neither from YouTube or this forms .

AMD 8600 ,12 Ram , Win 10 , i7 .

i hope any one from developing team can solve this or reply at it .

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.