Landing gear reverse and collide

mumo

KSP2 ver. 0.1.1.0.21572

OS Windows 11

Cpu I5 12600K 32gb ram

GPU AMD 6650 XT 8gb ram

expected: landing gear deployed and working till broken by an hard collision or big failure

observed: landing gear, all deployable models, is assembled correctly in building but in some condition (i don't understand what) it can be spawned in reverse position also after moving  on the lane.

Than, the reverse leg looks like a part that have lose it's rig on the model for some reason during normal operation.

Steps: mount landing gear normally on the plane model, take off, retract landing gear, wait, and redeploy landing gear, one or more can be reversed.

comment:  Is like a little desync that cause instability and a little bump effect on the landing gear springs i think but this broke the leg of the landing gear and it came out in reverse position after redeploy or immediately on the road during the take of of my plane model. i say that cause sometimes i've received the "collision warning" in really safe condition (level flight at 110 m/s without sas operational and without input on the moving surfaces.

Mods:Joint reinforcement and custom flag mods on warp mod loader( but i've try without and the problem persist)

Great Work on a lot of other things! Go on for the best Kerbal ever!

reversed landing gear

https://imgur.com/a4ITzg7