Houston! You have problems with the camera in the VAB. And not only...

Breuss

I tried to make a Dream Chaser. First, I designed the spacecraft itself in a horizontal position and saved it. Then I started building the launch vehicle. Created a control unit, tanks and added from the Dream Chaser collection. I deployed it vertically and there were difficulties.

There are two problems in this 20 second video.

1) After adding the Dream Chaser, the camera began to behave differently. Now, by holding down the right mouse button, I zoom in and out of the camera, but I absolutely can’t move the camera up and down. The problem is somehow related to the fact that I am adding a spacecraft that at the time of creation was not oriented vertically, but horizontally. Those. if I start building a booster right under the spaceship, the camera still won't be able to move up and down.

2) I noticed the second mistake only when I uploaded the video to YouTube. After adding a spaceship from the collection, it had an incorrectly rotated docking port. Although when I saved the device - everything was correct. The video shows that I tore off the docking port and attached it to the rocket. After that, when trying to move the Dream Chaser, its back wall unfolded in the same incorrect way, the role of which is played by the control unit.

In a word, Dream Chaser's flight has been delayed for now.)