[QUESTION] How to achieve Orbit in Kerbal.

To start... i must say that i am not American, nor anything closer. So... if you may, i would appreciate clean sentences and very detailed, but keep in mind that i am not good at Math, nor at Kerbal. So, i thought to me misself, would it be possible to achieve a Stable Orbit with the plane model i'm using? Im gonna put it down there so you can take a look, if you need any extra info, just say something down there. And pleaaaase, don't go saying: 'Ah! To achieve Orbit you need to calculate the vector of x, after multiply 4 by 475.' or something like that, i'm not good at Math, has i previously said. Thanks! ;D

Ohhh, by the way, beware that i am not using the Standart Kerbal parts, i am currently using the C-7 flight Parts.

Most reliable formula: Get between 38000 and 43000 meters, set your speed in between 2300 and 2350.

Set your speed horizontally to that. Your vertical velocity should be as close to zero as you can manage.

Basically, you should go straight up until somewhere in the 20000 to 25000m range, at which time you should be going somewhere around 430m/s. Turn so that you're parallel to the planet. By the time your vertical velocity is bled off, you should have enough horizontal to be near orbit.

I ussually start turning at around 10,000 meters, and am completely horizontal by 30,000 - 40,000 meters, when going for a low orbit.

The idea is to slowly turn, 'trading' your verticle speed for horizontal speed. You should have your engine on, and very slowly turn, so that at about 30,000 m, you are fully horizontal. Your vertical speed should carry you up to around 40,000m. Build up your speed to around 2300 m/s, and then shut of your engines. You should, if done correctly, be in an orbit. A lot of the time, with some of my more 'experimental' (BOOSTERS AND EXPLOSIONS. EVERYWHERE.) designs, I tend to cheat a bit and instead of speeding up or slowing down at apogee/perigee, I just face directly up or down and blast off until I am at the desired hieght, or until my vertical speed is zero. It makes for quick, stable, and surprisingly, circular, orbits if you do it right.

Thanks for the quick awnser guys! :D Ohh... and... by the way, yesterday, i was trying something i, myself, think it's pretty mutch impossible. I was trying to land without using any kind of parachute, just the C-7 Wheels. Is that something possible? Even using a Joystick, wich i was, seemed pretty impossible to me. I know some people already achieved that, but, if so, how? Thanks anyways!

Well obviously you need some wings, otherwise you'll just fall like a rock. And then it's just a matter of fine control.

Also, the wheels don't seem to work too well for me. I've had greater success with the skids.

Just a quick question, do i need to keep my trusters on, when i am in horizontal position?

Obs: When i reach the 10.000 - 15.000, i put the Ship in horizontal position, and after that, i just let him go? Could someone explain this to me, step by step, because, im reallyyyyy noob at this, don't get me wrong, it's not i like i wouldn't be capable OF if you were to explain detailed to me, i am not idiot, just a noob. Thanks! :D

If you do put wings on, then it's still quite hard; you have to experiment quite a bit to get a semi-stable ship, and even then it requires careful control-you can't 'just let him go'.

Maybe try some of the examples here before building your own-even the most stable ones require practice.

Got it! But i had to change my Ship design a little bit, but what ever, i will keep trying with the original design. But this one, it's pretty stable, it's kinda of a Plane for Noobs, because it's sooooooo easy to steer. Thanks for the help! :D