Euclid telescope engine (rebuild in KSP RSS?)

Hi space nerds!

a while ago I followed the launch of the Euclid telescope on a falcon 9 rocket. But what confused me is, that the target of the telescope is the L2 point (not LEO). So, how does the telescope get there!? I read the fact sheet. There it says the complete telescope's weight is 2 tons - including ca. 220 kg of propellant! I have read somewhere that you need around 4300 m/s of deltaV to get to the L2 point from LEO. My gut feeling was, that its not possible with the data from the fact sheet. So I rebuilt a probe with total mass of 2 tons and 220kg propellant in KSP/RO/RSS. And like expected: no matter which thruster I use, I get nowhere near 4300 m/s deltaV... (for example: with a 350 ISP thruster I get 354 m/s ...). 

So how do they get the probe to L2 with just 220kg of propellant!? Does anybody know the answer?

Hm, ok. I also thought of this possibility. But then the telescope still needs to slow down at L2. Therefore 900 m/s would be needed (occording to this thread here: orbital maneuver - What is the delta v required for insertion to sun-earth L2? - Space Exploration Stack Exchange)
Its closer, but still not possible when simulated in KSP/RSS. May the inaccuracy of the simulation be that big?

900 m/s are to stay actually at  L2, but most (all? I think) don't do that - they insert into a large halo orbit around it, like in the figure below, which has a free insertion but is dynamically unstable and requires monthly corrections in order to remain in it
Euclids-orbit-and-operation-mode-Left-pa

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.