C7 SpacePlane Exchange

C7Studios

Oh, in that case it\'s because those .crafts have an outdated version number. Open the .craft and on the second line where it says 'version,' change it to the current version of KSP you use. It should load after this but you might have to rebuild the craft anyway because of changes made in the game between then and now.

Thanks to a few tutorials, I can now build some competent planes!

Here is my most thought-out and balanced one so far from the Furiengineering® line

The Furiengineering 2T-1B

(2 Turnin, 1 Burnin\')

It\'s built for speed, capable of stable flight at over 200 m/s (that\'s fast). As it shows in the name, it has 2 top-mounted turbine engines (I wish) and one main rocket engine at the end of the hull. Flies great at full throttle and everything below. Go easy on the controls if you\'re not flying it full throttle.

This thing is great. It\'s agile, flies straight fairly easily, etc.

The only 2 things you should keep in mind: To launch it, you have to hold Shift, Space, and S at least until you clear the tower. Else, you\'ll crash into the tower and DIE. >:(

And, land it very easily. It has a MINOR tendency to split in half if you land it bad.

And never hit Space after you launch. That will cause big boom. 8)

Craft file: (Scroll down to the text that says 'Click here to download your file', don\'t click the big fancy download buttons)

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=747271&dv=1

Here\'s a few shots of it on my mission to Madikaskar.

086CE51A6C7D6E3855A494D692EBD07CBE61B3E1

448B8688CAAD0E6C764A83482953902A746BFD06

408CB5F7F94F6D51AC19891DB2994D6E528D53EF

Enjoy ;)

Im starting to create a set of planes called GEAR, using only C7 Parts. I already did something like this a few months ago, but i kinda stopped cuz there were no new updates to C7... but im back now. So... my goal is to make planes easy to steer, stable, and fast. All of that, while still inside the earth. Wanna take a look? This is just a model i made today, named GEAR Jet Locked G4:

gearw.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gear2x.png

Details:

Supersonic Plane (Meaning it flies at/faster then the speed of sound.)

Combined Max Thrust - 440

Very agile, so use S.A.S regularly to maintain desired position.

When turning, avoid do it with max thrust, cuz it will cost a little bit of stability.

Atention, this is not a Space Plane. I made this with all the necessary means to fly INSIDE the Earth.

Yes, i know it doesn\'t haz any wheels, but i think they are just too big, so i will probably wait until C7 releases a smaller version.

UPDATE: Download added so you can try it out. Please, do not steal and say its yourz... or else............ yeh, nothing\'s gonna happend. Just don\'t.

Liked this plane? Just reply here and i will start my own topic with fresh, and new models. :D

Guest Flixxbeatz

Looks like an RCS-Parachute landing system would work well due to its size. :)

(Works pretty well with my decent-sized orbiter, so safe to assume it would on it. ;))

NOTE: Single use only.

I present to you:

The MockingBird x2.1!

mockingbird2.jpg

mockingbird1.jpg

mockingbird3.jpg

Built after the SR-81 Mockingbird*, my version includes plentiful of mods besides the C7pack.

It\'s got both it\'s engines protected by lander legs, it\'s got a camera hanging down, it\'s got a sattelite dish on it\'s back, fuel lines, RCS and a lot of parachutes to provide a safe landing in case of a massive failure.

After a little practice you can fly this thing as low as you please, as fast as you please.

Do note that you\'ll need a hell of a lot of mods in order to get this thing to load, and I\'ve lost track on most of the ones included.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.