Installation of Matt Lowne's mode list based on video(modelist added)

The installation (not download) is killing me. Please help me. what I need help with and expanded question lower:

link:      Video from: "YouTube" by: "Matt Lowne"

should add I am on MacOS

main questions
1.  In the video Matt Lowne says about merge and cut folders I am not sure what that means. 
2.  inside folder gamedata two
3.  .txt and readme

other questions:

* I run into the problem there is already a folder named:"AstronomersVisualPack" and pretty sure I will run into the same problem if other folders has the same name. What should I do?
* AMP.v.1.0 has music and playlist inside so what should I do with that one?

Every nr. one higher means a folder inside the one before from 0-3 (four folders in all):

question 2 (the mode folders 1): scatter and waterfall has a (gamedata 2) folder with (folder inside 3)
question 3 some (mode folder 1) has .txt inside or readme. Which is waterfall scatter and module manager

my expansion of question 2 and with my understanding:
I thought I could from the gamedata folder (for Kerbal Space Program 0) go inside (mod folder 1) 
and there find a folder that I either take out if it doesn't say (gamedata 2). 
If it says gamedata I take (the folder inside 3) of (that one 2) out to (Kerbal Space Program gamedata folder 0) and place it 
and delete the rest from where I first time go inside (the mod folder 1). 
My mode folder: I will change if wanted.Kerbal-Space-Program-mode-folder-picture
Edited by Philip1
needed the text to be more understandable. (hope it works)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.