Maneuver Node "sliders" should not try to center themselves around the mouse, but should remember where the mouse was when "selected"

Leocrabe225

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: i7-11700k | GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 SUPER | RAM32GB 3200Mhz Corsair

Severity : Low
Frequency : Always

Whenever a "slider" is "selected" (That goes for maneuver nodes and thrust control, that are the ones that have been bugging me but it's probably a gamewide issue, even in settings), the slider will jump to a position where the mouse cursor is in the middle of the button.
That is an issue because :
-
 While trying to prepare for a precise maneuver, having the maneuver node jump around unless you perfectly click its center is rough
- While trying to execute precise maneuvers, having the thrust control jump from 0 to 6 because you selected it from the top rather than from the bottom (or center) is harsh too

I only show the issue on the maneuver node in the video because showing it on the thrust control would make my mission fail, and yes I could have quicksaved but I didn't think about that until now.

Included Attachments:

Edited by The Space Peacock