I can't seem to completely disable "Sticky Keys"

Captain Wolf

I'm using shift and control for the throttle.  I always have sticky keys disabled because I have never used them.  Still, when I hit the shift button five times, I am asked if I want sticky keys.  I click no.  But the next time that shift is pressed five times, I am asked again.  I have been to accessibility / keyboard several times.  Sticky keys is disabled.  But how do we disable being asked if we want to enable it all the time?  Is there a fix for this?  If not, I don't mind rebinding the keys either.  This is more of a windows question than a KSP issue.  Advice?

Which version of windows are you on?  In Windows 10 settings/accessibility/keyboard there's a checkbox to turn of the "Shift five times" shortcut.  On Windows 7 or 8 you might have to click on the "set up sticky keys" link in order to turn off the "shift five times" shortcut.  (I have no experience with Windows 11.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.