All satellites in orbit loose autopilot abilities after saving the game

HurricaneFX

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 22H2 | CPU: AMD 7800X3D | GPU: NVIDIA 2070 Super | RAM64GB DDR5-6000 GSkill

Like the title says, all satellites loose, for example the stabilization or turn prograde ability, when I save the game. I can turn it back on, if I manipulate the save file and change the state of  "autoPilotState" to "true". But as soon as I save the game, it switches back to "false". The satellites are all equipped with Solar, enough batteries and have connection to KSC. Full control is established.

For clarification: Satellites loose ALL autopilot abilities after saving.

Steps:

1. Load save
  2. Go to tracking station
  3. Choose one of the satellites
  4. Press the left "control" button
  5. In control of vessel but no autopilot abilities

One of the satellites craft files is attached.

Included Attachments:

Screenshot2023-12-25001758.png.7e66ce4d721231f7342de56f73deaf9f.png

KerbalSat-1.json

Start.json

Edited by Spicat

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 22H2 | CPU: AMD 7800X3D | GPU: NVIDIA 2070 Super | RAM64GB DDR5-6000 GSkill

This is an updated bug report of:

I played for some hours after that bug report and found out that this bug is a hit and miss situation. Sometimes I load in and the satellites in orbit around kerbin, mun or minmus are fine and I can control them. I can toggle SASRCS and everything is fine. But in maybe 50% of times I cant control anything about the Satellites, I thought at first, the offline and untoggleable SAS was the problem, but the whole vessel was uncontrollable, despite green full control lamp and full batteries.

For example: in my current save, I load in and my Mun Satellite and Minmus Satellite are uncontrollable. If I switch back and forth between KSC and both Satellites over the tracking station, it eventually fixes itself and I can control them again.

New save file is in the attachments.

Included Attachments:

autosave_5.json