Breaking ground robotics

breaking ground robotics are fun, like add more capabilities for missions, but often, ive had problems, especially with docked craft, which one or more had robotic parts. for example, a laythe surface base, one of the surface modules had this robotic hinge with a communotron 88-88, and would deploy when on ground, but a very strange glitch would happen, where it would just get completely moved, like clipped into other parts, but not even on the same module, in fact it would get clipped within docked docking ports, to where undocking would just destroy the other modules. even more anoying, is how rotors would work, is that when like i would switch away to something else, and then back, the rotors would get glitched, clipped further into the rover vessel (had rotors in service bays on rovers, to help push heavy things around the base) then the rotors would get clipped into some other part of the rover, which does not make sense

has this happened to anyone else before, and do you know how i can stop it from happening?

Edited by SpaceWalker1870
hadnt finish typing and submitted by accident oops

11 minutes ago, SpaceWalker1870 said:

bruh it happened again, with this other craft....

(cant put image bc forum doesnt let me)

Upload your image to an image sharing website (imgur is a common one here) and then right click the image in that site and click "copy image address" (this is the Chrome menu name, other browsers have the same feature but may call it something slightly different) then paste that link into your forum page here