Mission Idea: One launch to all the moons in the Kerbol System. Is this possible in stock KSP?

I was thinking about a mission idea for a one launch to all the moons in the Kerbol System. Is this possible and what is the required minimum Delta-V requirements for this mission? Also, at minimum, how long would it take? I was thinking about five years if I use timewarp, which is about 3 real world days.

Yes, and I have done it before. I landed on the Mun first, then went towards Minmus—it has less gravity and requires less Dv to land and take off. From there, I headed back to Kerbin and splash down! It took a little less than a month of Kerbin time.

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2024 at 7:58 AM, adsii1970 said:

Yes, and I have done it before. I landed on the Mun first, then went towards Minmus—it has less gravity and requires less Dv to land and take off. From there, I headed back to Kerbin and splash down! It took a little less than a month of Kerbin time.

I think he meant all the moons in the solar system 

Without ISRU, I think that landing on every moon in the Kerbol system in a single stage might not be possible, but flying by every moon almost certainly is if you have enough patience.  In a single launch, it's not even particularly challenging to do that in my book. Just a lot of building.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2024 at 2:54 AM, herbal space program said:

Without ISRU, I think that landing on every moon in the Kerbol system in a single stage might not be possible, but flying by every moon almost certainly is if you have enough patience.  In a single launch, it's not even particularly challenging to do that in my book. Just a lot of building.

Thanks! This is super helpful. I am thinking of a cinematic scene of a flyby of them. I am making a small Kerbal Space Program movie, so all of the posts on this topic helps. Thanks!

On 6/16/2024 at 10:08 AM, Smug_Space said:

Thanks! This is super helpful. I am thinking of a cinematic scene of a flyby of them. I am making a small Kerbal Space Program movie, so all of the posts on this topic helps.

No Problem! I don't know how fancy you might want to get with gravity assists, but in terms of calculating the dV required to go from place to place with regular Hohman transfers, this is a very useful tool: https://alexmoon.github.io/ksp/

Edited by herbal space program

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.