Consistent Crashing on 3 loading points

Hi guys I'm having an issue with my vanilla unmodded KSP. The game crashes at 3 points that I've confirmed so far ;

On loading the menu

Leaving VAB to go to launch

Recovering Vessel

----------------------------

It appears to be happening at loading points. I checked my steam log and all I could find is a line that says the app ID (220200 I think) was removed from running list. There's no reason given or anything. So I played around with settings. The game seems to be happy when set to these graphical settings ;

Terrain detail  - High
Terrain scatters turned off
Scatter Density - 100%

Render Quality - Fantastic
Texture Quality - Full res
Aero Fx- Normal
Reflection Refresh - Medium
Reflection Resolution - 1024
Terrain Shader Quality - Ultra

Surface, Underwater, Highlight fx all turned on. Not touched the other settings on that side of the graphical menu.

Screen Resolution - 2560 x 1600
Windowed mode
Anti-Aliasing 4x
V-Sync - Every V-Blank
120FPS

And then again I've not touched other settings.

------------------------------------------------------

So for greater context these are my PC Specs

CPU I9-13900k 
GPU 4090
Ram 32gb DDR5
m.2 4tb

The monitor is 4k

It's a pretty high spec PC. Handles every other game with ease (Cyberpunk 2077, Witcher at ultra, Skyrim Nolvus with 2000+ mods installed)

---------------------------------------------------------

So this brings me onto when the game decides to crash. So naturally given the PC specs I want to play this on 4k full screen. When either FULL SCREEN OR 4k are picked (even when picked separately ie 2560 x1600 full screen) the game seems to crash. 

I've tried wiping the game entirely (Delete saves, appdata folder, steam folder). I've even wiped my PC recently because I had too much clutter. I've verified game files after fresh installs. My GPU driver is up to date, The PC is up to date with all it's updates. It's a functioning version of Windows 11 that I run. The game is booting from Steam through PD's launcher. I've even tried bypassing the launcher but still have the same issue. I've used -force64 to force KSP into 64 mode which still had no effect. What am I missing here? Is the game simply too old and not utilising the DDR5 RAM or the GPU properly?

Obviously I have the game running but I'm eager to fix this issue to get the best possible vanilla quality of KSP and then maybe tentatively start installing mods like EVE should the game stabilise on vanilla.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.