(Request) Stockalike Ship Parts

I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to develop a ship parts mod with stockalike textures.

Primarily, I'm looking a hull with a well deck large enough and buoyant enough to hold the largest tank in the game, an appropriately sized bridge/island, an engine and rudder strong enough to move the craft along, and anything else needed for an amphibious assault ship.

I'm also looking for a smaller hull that fits within the well deck mentioned above with a bed and ramp capable of supporting medium or large tanks, a suitable bridge, an engine and rudder to maneuver the assembly, along with anything else required for a landing craft.

I wouldn't mind parts for other types of vessels, but I'd really like the above parts for craft along the lines of  LHAs and LCUs.

Edited by Av8tor8a

Posted (edited)

I do have some more ideas for anyone wanting to create such a mod.

I was thinking of trimaran, catamaran, flare, and tumblehome vessel parts. Preferably, these parts should be scalable as there really isn't a requirement for size in contrast to the LHA and LCU parts previously mentioned. I'm not talking about Tweakscale support, (though that is a valid alternative) but an actual scaling system for these parts imbedded into the code that does not need Tweakscale as a dependency. I wouldn't be mad if there wasn't such a thing in such a mod, but it would be nice.

Lastly, I had my mind on dinghy parts, and similarly to the LHA and LCU parts, these would need to be limited in size. I was thinking, if dinghy parts were ever in a mod like this, that the hull would have enough room for at least five Kerbals and a protective windshield. Unlike any of the previously mentioned parts, however, there wouldn't need to be a dedicated, enclosed part to act as a bridge or island.

Edited by Av8tor8a