Couldn't post on forums without error. (FIXED)

Qwotty

I got "The value entered includes a character that is not allowed such as an Emoji." when I go to post.

EDIT: Okay, so it turns out it's because of the triangle in the delta-v symbol. So, uh... fair warning to anyone who wants to try to use that in their forum posts on here... don't. Or else you might end up with that error and not even know why. 

Edited by Qwotty
Correction

Just now, James Kerman said:

Hi @Qwotty, your issue has been moved from KSP 1 discussions to Kerbal Network. Did you find a workaround to post this or is the problem only with certain characters?

It was indeed as sneaky as the triangle in delta-v, a common thing a KSP fan would try to post.

1 minute ago, James Kerman said:

Thanks for letting us know, we will look into it.

Of course, and thank you for teaching me where the Kerbal Network is, as I had a feeling that I was posting in the wrong spot but didn't know where to post. By the way, I suspect what happened has something to do with the aforementioned Unicode Character "GREEK CAPITAL LETTER DELTA" (916/U+0394) not being natively supported by the forum. If the site does not support emojis then it would logically follow they don't support certain special Unicode characters, as that's essentially basically somewhat what an emoji is in a technical sense anyway. I don't even think it's that big of a deal, personally — more like it's funny that a mere inclusion of a delta triangle can mean not being able to make a post, considering I'm sure people talk about delta-v all the time on here, as they have been for many years.