Send Jeb to every planet or moon.

Send Jeb to every planet and moon. You may rendezvous everywhere (ie, land on Mun, return to KSC, walk to new rocket, liftoff - or walk to already placed rocket on the Mun and lift off to Minmas). You may use as many ships as you like. Jeb must never die, it does not count if he respawns. Bodies to land on are:

Moho

Eve

Gilly

Kerbin

Mun

Minmas

Duna

Ike

Dres

Laythe

Vall

Tylo

Bop

Pol

In the case of Gilly and Bop, it is ridiculously easy to get into orbit, and you do not have to EVA on the surface. You must EVA on all other bodies except Kerbin. With Eve, it is definitely allowed to barely make orbit from the surface and rendezvous in orbit. You may strand OTHER kerbalnauts on these worlds. You must return Jeb to Kerbin. You may visit two bodies in the one craft. On the first flight, you are allowed to hack Jeb into the pod.

Contestents will be rated on the amount of ships they use (With bonus points if they take Jeb to the easter egg locations). Mechjeb is not allowed, but Tosh's cart mod as well as the Novapunch remix pack (as well as other unaltered packs, and mods such as ZO2). All mods and packs must be listed, and the parts or mod must not be overpowered (ie, gives infinite fuel or teleportation). Ion engines are excepted.

Who is ready to send Jeb on the time of his life?

Edited by SunJumper

• 5 months later...

What is impossible about it? It is possible to get to and return from every body listed there, and there is no requirement to make all or even multiple visits with the same ship and in the same mission.

I would give this a try starting now, however Jeb is currently in a one man pod on a kracken inspired elliptical orbit around the sun, set to intercept Kerbin in another 2 years or so. I`ll make busy with other stuff until then

That`s pretty awesome :) Anyway, I think I`ll give this a go all the same, but I think I`ll send my new kerbal hero,the magnificent Kensby Kerman.

The only kerbal so far to have flown and survived all stages of testing of one of my ships (with about a dozen crashes) and then pilot the craft on its first mission. Jeb will have to watch this one on TV in the KSC break room.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is pretty old, but I guess relevant anyway.

I tried to get Jeb to land on every planet and moon with a single ship with no refueling, almost did it but not quite. But it was still an epic journey. I know it doesn't exactly follow the rules of this challenge (for example, I used Mechjeb), but I was just trying more for a grand tour mission. So here is my attempt: (warning, lots of pictures)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

wonderful gallery metaphor, and a truly epic journey. I can only imagine the depths of planning and creativity needed to put together that ship.

Just feel sorry for Jeb on his lonesome for 18500+ days. I hope he brought some magazines.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.