Modded and DLC Parts do not Appear in the VAB in RSS/RO/RP-1

Hello,

I have heavily modded ksp through CKAN, with RSS/RO/RP-1 and lots of other mods. One of the mods I installed is Tundra Exploration, which is supposed to add Space-X style parts. This is my first time playing RSS, so I decided to try sandbox just to learn how to use the new parts before I commit to a career game. The problem is, the parts won't show up  in the categories in the VAB or SPH. If I press the arrow to enter advanced mode, I see a category called "Tundra Exploration," but if I click on it there are no parts. Additionally, there are no robotics parts from the breaking ground DLC, which I own, under the robotics category.

One thing that may be important to note is that Sigma Binary was installed as a dependency of one of the mods (I don't know which) but when I launched KSP it gave me an error saying that Sigma Binary needed some Kopernicus.Components thing to be able to work. I couldn't find anything named that on CKAN. Also, if I ignored that, RSS wouldn't load, with Kopernicus saying that it failed to load the custom planets because of an exception in the loading process. After scrolling on the forums for a long time, I just deleted Sigma Binary and both issues went away.

Are the parts supposed to not show up, the robotics parts at least? Are they not showing up because Sigma Binary was a dependancy? This makes me question if parts from my other mods are not showing up.

I am not very experienced with this stuff, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Is Tundra Exploration actually configured for RO and RP-1? If not, the parts won’t be shown because RO and RP-1 will hide all non-configured parts- this also includes Breaking Ground robotics, and I would recommend removing both DLCs if you’re going to use RO and RP-1 as they can cause issues down the line.

I would strongly recommend you uninstall all mods and then use the RP-1 express install on CKAN to get all the mods you need and none you don’t.

When I looked it up it appeared to be configured for RP-1.

I did a fresh install with express, and it did not solve the issue. I played for a while without the parts, but I found RP-1 to be too hard, so I'm back to playing in the stock system for now.