[AAR] The Grand Tour - Voyage To The Planets

czokletmuss

Or will they?! :dum dum:

Hey, you missed a 'Dum' there... oh, wait. That probably would be too dum anyway :)

And on a more serious note... like the rover! Foldable, flat-packed and cute. Not sure about the white tires. Plus comes with added mystery and suspense (or danger and excitement, danger and excitement... oh I'm showing my age now. I seriously doubt anyone will get THAT reference! I think I'm a little ditzy today.... Today? Hah! *ahem*)

Edited by Patupi

There is a lot going on and I don't want to spend time describing every detail. That's why I decided to just show you some thing (literally) which won't be described in the story. In a way, I'm just showing you what's going on off-screen. It's just a test to see if you are interested in something like this, so some feedback would be great :) Enjoy!

Are those... lawn chairs?

That Rozer is such an ass. How can Genanand, Corald an Mallock fail that 'test' when they don't even know that there is another fuel source. For all I know they passed that test with flying colours, because they knew something had to be done when fuel was running out. Looking forward to the next chapter!

JEDGEL: Err, commander? Why BERTY speaks so weirdly?

ROZER: Safe mode. He's having some problems with the latest update, as it seems, but don't worry, it's probably nothing serious. Anyhow, does anyone have more questions before we proceed?

i think BERTY has been hacked!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the LAMGMLs are from one of the Soviet Spacecraft mods

Yeah, but what one exactly?Maybe I'm dumb, but I have the BobCat ind. Russian Pack installed, but I couldn't find the necessary parts for such a lander.

I would say that probably today :)

Yay! :-)

Yeah, but what one exactly?
Let me think - circular solar panel from Lionhead, Soyuz capsule from Bobcat, common berthing mechanism from Fusty and the rest is mainly from SpaceTech. Oh, and there are Lazors as well. I will post a .craft file on Spaceport IF I get LAMGML working on the 0.21 version - the Grand Tour is powered by 0.20.2 ;)

Sorry for the delay (RL folks), I'll try to post nex chapter ASAP.

Potentially-off-topic: The thread's been unstickied? THE THREAD'S BEEN UNSTICKIED!! Don't let it slip away into the dark depths of... the second page! :0.0:

Somewhat-more-on-topic-: I'm looking for ward to the next chapter, but I, like the others, am perfectly happy to wait :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.