ParalaxContinued-KSRSS-SDI

SheepDog2142

Parallax Continued Support for KSRSS Reborn and Homeworld - Initial Release

SheepDog Institute is excited to announce the initial release of the Parallax Continued Support for KSRSS Reborn and Homeworld compatibility mod. This custom configuration brings compatibility between Parallax Continued and KSRSS Reborn or KSRSS Homeworld, bringing enhanced terrain rendering and visual fidelity to the real solar system experience. 

This release is just the beginning, and I look forward to future updates and improvements. This mod was made closely with both Ballisticfox and Linx who both have given me permission to post the mod for everyone's enjoyment.

Mods Required: 

• Parallax Continued by Linx
  • KSRSS Reborn or Homeworld by Ballisticfox

GitHub: https://github.com/Sheepdog2142/ParalaxContinued-KSRSS-SDI
Follow install Instructions on Github!

What to Expect:

• Parallax Continued Support and Custom configs for KSRSS: Experience breathtaking terrain and surface features across the entire solar system, from the lush landscapes of Earth to the craters of the Moon and beyond.

• Realistic Terrain Interactions: Improved collision detection and detailed surface textures make landing and rover exploration feel more immersive and lifelike.

• High-Quality Surface Features: Enjoy enhanced terrain detail with high-resolution textures, making every mountain, canyon, and plain look spectacular.

• Fully Compatible with KSRSS: This mod will integrate seamlessly with the Kerbalized Real Solar System mod, keeping the essence of the KSP experience while boosting the visual fidelity.

image.png?ex=66eddbfc&is=66ec8a7c&hm=7a8776125eb71cd10e03b78a814d221a7dc6368d2421ab68ea7ad41f46af33cb&

Why This Matters:

Parallax adds a level of immersion that truly transforms the look and feel of the game, and extending that to KSRSS has been a passion project of mine. If you’re someone who loves the realism of KSRSS but wants to experience it with top-tier graphics, this upcoming support mod is for you!

What’s Next:

Now that the initial release is out development is still ongoing, and I’ll be sharing progress updates, screenshots, and more sneak peeks as things come together. Currently there is support for Earth,  Moon,  Mars and mercury with textures working for other bodies. Progress is ongoing for ground scatter of additional bodies.

Parallax Continued Support for KSRSS will be available for everyone, 100% free just like my other projects.

Stay tuned for more details, and as always, thank you for your incredible support! Your feedback and contributions here on Patreon. help make these projects possible.

image.png?ex=66eda48f&is=66ec530f&hm=9585008860232802fc207193a370d8bea8af71d3d7dd978022a992757b383977&
image.png?ex=66ed515e&is=66ebffde&hm=5729adc2764938b85ed6f6f4a396f14b5a5a2fb2493ea65226d378d8c2f1801c&

© 2024 by SheepDog is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 cc-logo.f0ab4ebe.svgcc-by.21b728bb.svgcc-nc.218f18fc.svgcc-sa.d1572b71.svg

Edited by SheepDog2142