Ideas of realistic Lunar Bases

I thought of an idea on a couple of lunar base concepts, on the Mun, based off real ideas that hopefully, can be replicated in KSP. May have to involve a couple of mods.

1. Starship Lunar Base
A Starship lunar base is a Starship turned Permanent Base. The Construction of the Lunar base involves tilting the Starship and emptying the compartments of the fuel tanks. It is then applied with basical needs for a permanent Lunar abode. I have a couple of ideas of my own. If possible, you could turn the starship unside down, and tilt the fuel panels from near the engine to the tip to look like a cone. apply some centrifugal rotation, and yourself have a small, centrifugal base. If you're still confused with the concept, check Idea 2.
Horizontal Starship Moon Base Concept : r/SpaceXLounge

2. Japanese Lunar City
The Japanese Lunar City is a centrifugal, tall city that rotated to simulate gravity on the low gravity of the lunar surface. Water, plantlife and housing is carried on the rotating base, with a train system to transport crew onto the base.

Japan unveils artificial-gravity Moon base plans | The Independent

3. Centrifugal Crater Base
I created this idea. The base is layed on a crater, varying to size. The base rotated enough to simulate earth gravity. A solar panel is placed on top on the base, supplying energy to the base.
kmx218oo.gif

4. ESA Inflatable Lunar base
The ESA inflatable lunar base is well, inflatable. Constructed with gigantic lenses to act as sunlight for greenhouses. It can be applied to work in small craters.
ESA - Inflatable Moon base

5. Crater Lunar radio Telescope
These bases will act as gigantic radio telescopes to help study, transmit and act as just cool dishes wired above the craters. It may supply bases on the dish itself, but it may cause mass problems. It can act way better than Earth telescopes, because there is no atmosphere to interfere. 
The History and Future of Telescopes on the Moon | Discover Magazine

This is all for now, I might find more if I can. Hopefully this will work, and give you a few ideas for starting up a lunar base. I'd love to see how you make it too in the game.
This is my first post too, so hopefully this will gain some attraction.

Hmm... Very cool concepts, I'll be watching this thread. Will you be implementing these concepts too?

In my opinion, each version of your bases is feasible. The most interesting ideas are 1 and 5, because in the first concept you have to organize an entire expedition (think everything through). Adding different mods to this can be really fun.

In the second idea, you would probably have to use mods like "Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux" to get the desired effect. I'm really interested in the third idea. It adds a certain immersion related to making the side of the crater "usable". I really don't know how this could be done.
I really like ideas 4 and 5. I immediately thought of the MKS and Kerbal Konstruct mods

I've also been thinking about a Soviet-style base for a long time. DLB - Long-Duration Lunar Base (Russian abbreviation). Shortly after the L3 project began, work also commenced on plans for a lunar base to follow the initial landing of a single cosmonaut. These plans were developed by Korolev's OKB-1. Zvezda would have relied on unmanned spacecraft, designed by the Lavochkin OKB, to perform initial reconnaissance of potential lunar base locations. These craft, equipped with core drills, would collect soil samples for return to Earth and deploy Lunokhod rovers to survey the area. If the site proved suitable, radio beacons would guide later base components to precise landing spots. The manned missions would use an upgraded L3. Over time, a large lunar base with buried, pressurized living and lab modules was envisioned. Unfortunately, with the failure of N1, what I am writing about above never happened. What a pity.

I experimented with this a bit, but it was quite a long time ago.

Regards ;)