Boat Parts ~~~0.90~~~ R4.65~~~

InfiniteDice

Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?

Whenever I use the premade carrier it drops into the water and then just tips to the right untill it is nearly upsidedown. I am using other mods so it might be a conflict.

Getting the same thing here, it starts in a slow roll to starboard.

That having been said its still awesome and im playing with the gizmos as it sinks!!! =)

Edited by KhaosCorp

Whenever I use the premade carrier it drops into the water and then just tips to the right untill it is nearly upsidedown. I am using other mods so it might be a conflict.

That is strange, let's see if others have the same issue. Only a drop from very high would cause it to flood like that. Go into the R3CarrierConTower part and edit the cfg variable like this: (change the altitude to 3 perhaps.)

MODULE

{

name= BoatInterface

moveAtLaunch = true

addLongitude = 0.4

altitude = 6

hornActive = true

}

That is strange, let's see if others have the same issue. Only a drop from very high would cause it to flood like that.

It is dropping from 3 meters up I think, anyway im downloading a clean KSP to try it with and see if its a confliction.

That is strange, let's see if others have the same issue. Only a drop from very high would cause it to flood like that.

Do you by chance use EditorTools mod? I do, maybe its different in SPH size?

edit: also curious if you use FAR Infinite?

K guys I'll be updating the download... the altitude on the con tower needs to be set to 2. Please do so, and it works fine.

The issue with this was... I did some parts re-balancing before I packed it up. Some weights changed, mostly increased. This seems to have affected the momentum of the carrier... So instead of re-downloading the whole thing just change the altitude as I show above in the con tower part... and it will be fine.

That is strange, let's see if others have the same issue. Only a drop from very high would cause it to flood like that. Go into the R3CarrierConTower part and edit the cfg variable like this: (change the altitude to 3 perhaps.)

MODULE

{

name= BoatInterface

moveAtLaunch = true

addLongitude = 0.4

altitude = 6

hornActive = true

}

this worked for me, thanks ID and the entire boat team!!!!! LET THE NAVAL OPS ENSUE!!!

Sgt, read the guide in the first post of the thread... it explains how to get out of a lock situation... I also updated the Guide to link to 'informative' parts of my videos that feature landing and docking...