[0.21] Kerbal LiveFeed: Passive Multiplayer Plugin/Client/Server v0.7.1

SodiumEyes

This mod is great, but why can't we watch other ships in the tracker? Furthermore, it'd be nice to see it outside of map view. I swear this mod used to support this functionality a long time ago, or maybe it was another mod. That being said, thanks for the hard work!

Sax, if your asking "Can I use KLF if I have x, y, and z mods?" .. then the answer is yes. it doesn't matter AT ALL what mods you have, or the people viewing you have (other than KLF itself).

oggylt, umm, if you want something that updates THAT fast, why not just use Google+ Hangout? you can have it display the KSP app window directly. the FPS would be much better. (and the server space wont be wasted saving a pic every 1.5 seconds).

Silver Eagle, Scorpi15...

in the OP it CLEARLY says :

Note that Mono is required to run the client/server on Linux and Mac.

so now, get Mono, install it, set it up, run it, THEN try KLF.

You can run .exes on windows. .exe is a file extension. Although traditionally used by windows applications it is also used by .net/mono. Clearly states in the OP that it can be run with mono on mac and Linux. If you can't be bothered to read that then you wouldn't bother reading a notice stating incompatibility with mac either.

Sorry, I didn't know what mono was. I thought it was short for something, like how everyone calls macintosh computers just a mac or something like that. I wondered what it could have been and I thought if I just googled it I would have just got all the random stuff you normally find. Anyway, installing Mono now. Sorry for the hassle. :(

I would like to say.... "outstanding job!"....I tested a few days ago and been hosting my own server and joining the community server from time to time....and it works great. The only thing I have to do is run server /or client FIRST, lol then everything is fine. :) keep up the great work! also, did I see someone working on a co-op mod?....

Having the same issue as "victor tan" 2 pages ago.

Log:

[21:46:46] Hosting server on port 2075...
Enter /help to view server commands.
[21:46:46] Listening for clients...
[21:46:46] Error starting http server: System.Net.HttpListenerException (0x80004
005): The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another pro
cess
at System.Net.HttpListener.AddAllPrefixes()
at System.Net.HttpListener.Start()
at KLFServer.Server.hostingLoop()
[21:46:46] Please try running the server as an administrator

Running Windows 8 64bit, pretty sure I did everything i was instructed to by the manual (and yes, tried to run it as admin, same message).

Also pre-port-forwarded, doubt this has anything to do with it. Already tried turning off my Avast and restarting the computer.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.