Cdr Zeta Live Streams

Cdr_Zeta

Howdi,

I have started KSP a few weeks back after running the DEMO for awhile; realizing the great creative possibilities of KSP I decided to forge ahead, get the real 'game', and now I have devised the 'real' Kerbin Mission.

In the process, I have created a website (which was already there using Flight Simulator), and added a space section.

FSIM is fun to fly; but you cant fly the things you build; this is one of the few games where you can do this; and with the great awesome MODS; the limits are only yer imagination!

I am on practivslly every nite not streaming live...but there's a catch to what I do in KSP !

For that you would have to get into my roleplay of it; and yes I do know there is a roleplay place; I am just not into anything that involves attacking things; our Kerbal Engineers are peaceful explorers and are located in a quiet secluded area of Kerbin.

I am working on the story...basically - we have 1) Kerbin Academy - Simulations Design, Build, and Test

and 2) The Kerbin Mission - Where graduates go out and can get hurt and take risks etc...

My live streams are mostly of designing, building, and testing every aspect of KSP I can think of, then using them in the real missions. I am awaiting the return of the missions posting thread.

I need to work on sending certain vids to Youtube for archival, and am working on better 'movie' productions concerning the various communications ongoing at Kerbin Academy and Kerbin.

I will be going over everything i have learned so far some time this week once I get some simulations tests out of the way.

My stream is located at:

http://www.twitch.tv/cdr_zeta

I am getting better at rendezvous, docking, lifter design, spaceplane (rescue) design, orbital transfer..these would be spoilers unless you already have a good idea on how to do them.

If yer not too busy and want to chill, come visit the various TwitchTV streams (including mine every nite or so EST !) and dont forget Monday KSP-DEV sStreams !

Good Luck!

Cdr Zeta :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.