KIDI- Kerbal Interplanetary Defence Initiative

Hey Comrade Jenkens, I'll join my new ships are so much better than the piece of outdated trash I have on my Gun's Co. page, it was terrible but now the Zeus class Battlecruiser will rise!!! (insert evil laughter here). I do need a launcher for it though...

uZzL5rm.png

Also my War Hammer Class Interceptor will cut through enemy formations like a hot knife through butter. (Launcher not included)

ALGKBZw.png

My Lance Class Interceptor (launcher included but not shown) is great interceptor to interceptor combatant.

pXTlN1P.png

My Heavy Space Fighter with its armor will tank all of the damage from other fighters without taking a scratch (launcher not included).

U4XT3F3.png

The MK IV Multirole Fighter is a great atmospheric choice!

BjWQXWO.png

I have plenty more ships from where those came from so yeah...

All of my ships are stock except for Mechjeb (I'm bad with rendezvous).

I'll have a go :) I'm also working on a new armour and structure technique which should greatly increase a crafts resilience.

Edit: the download is a persistant from 0.19. the game won't run it. :P

...works fine for other people

EDIT take off the (19) at the end of the name. That's probably doing it.

Hehe... The UNSC is fielding a ship armed with a mac cannon (Actually... the mac cannon needs to be re calibrated due to a few "minor accidents" during testing).

The Charon class light frigate weighs about 220 tons with 380 parts. ODST pods are about to be added.

J889Q3D.jpg

mJjgRoK.jpg

qKrCVAW.jpg

KkCW6LJ.jpg

Hehe... The UNSC is fielding a ship armed with a mac cannon (Actually... the mac cannon needs to be re calibrated due to a few "minor accidents" during testing).

The Charon class light frigate weighs about 220 tons with 380 parts. ODST pods are about to be added.

Tip: For whatever reason, using multiple thrusters to push the projectile won't add extra speed. Only one is necessary.

ships

Tada 1

Tada 2

tada 3

screenshot28.png

the 1x

screenshot34.png

2x

screenshot32.png

screenshot33.png

3.5x with old missles

And this is my crazy idea to test weapons against.(pics are clickable)

screenshot39.png

screenshot40.png

screenshot41.png

craft file: tada

and a tug to get you there

screenshot37.png

screenshot36.png

it's a tug thing(officially called (Heavy tanker tug thing) HTTT XX-1V or XX-1V Heavy tanker tug thing

Craft file: this

Edited by briansun1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
DCOV Kairyu, based on the Imperial Japanese Yamato-class battleship.

At nearly a thousand parts the Kairyu isn't really suitable for battle, but it looks cool.

wow that looks crazy I would ask for a craft file but even looking at that thing I know it would take 100 of my current computer's to run that monstrosity keep up the great work :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.