ant rover with garage style deployment

this is my first time posting on the spacecraft exchange, so i am more than open to suggestions. This little rover with its intuitive delivery system is perfect for your first ground exploration of new territory. Although the delivery system's range is untested, it can easily get to minmus, even landing on the interplanetary stage. On the ground, the ant can reach top speeds of ~15m/s, more if on a slope. In low gravity planets, the sole probe body also has enough gyroscopic torque to completely flip itself over, so getting stuck shouldn't be a problem. This rover is also very sturdy, and i have yet to destroy it in normal use. Enjoy! :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/scl8eubdlqyh3hh/ant%20rover.craft

the delivery stage landed on minmus

q6xFw1i.jpg

the rover on the mun

HhnK07e.png

It looks good, just a suggestion: if you are after torque, stacking the smallest probe is both more aesthetically pleasing (IMO), and effective. Also gives you an increased electricity usage, which is kinda realistic.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.