Glass Box Enclosure and Glass panels mod

Nazari1382

hm7hQsf.jpg

yxCtHEj.jpg

**New Update**

-----------------------

The C.A.G.E. System version 1.1

Curiously Appropriate Greenhouse Enclosure

New Parts: Glass Triangle Panels, Revamped Glass Box, Adapter Panel with cutout, Tube walkway enclosure

Also Includes the Mysterious Projects Aurora Atomic Thruster

-gives your crew a place to rest on spacewalks and glass panels for building structures

-to use, find the parts under the Science category in the Vehicle Assembly Building and attach to your spacecraft.

known issue: had some problems with parts showing through, they seem resolved.

more screens:

http://imgur.com/a/HKBHb#4

download available: http://www./?wlv4a7y2e12g3s4

Edited by Nazari1382

Nice mod, when I saw the title Glass-Box-Enclosure, I had an image of Kerbal mimes. :)

I wonder if you could make triangle windows if it would be possible to build glass domes out of them?

Nice mod, when I saw the title Glass-Box-Enclosure, I had an image of Kerbal mimes. :)

I wonder if you could make triangle windows if it would be possible to build glass domes out of them?

Glass domes! That was the first thing i thought about after reading OP. Imagine Duna base with a hydroponic farm under the glass dome... :cool:

You could do it ;)

Iv tried with simple glas boxes, cylinders, planes. Whats also is neat is that you can add the grab module from kas and assemble parts eva style if you like it ;) Plus you could add nnodes like the mmm crew did so you could disconnect parts. Ex number 5 glas triangle from an dome you hade built and needed to change things ;)

Fun parts, you should add a door to the cubicle

Oooo, Valley Forge?

That was the prototype geodesic frame, wanted to get it working right before I commited to the 6 biodomes.. (all 6 have different insides... alot of work.. But dropship looks like it might be the next one :))

New part looks real fun, thats one big rocket jump down to home haha cheers

edit

Just tried it and its neat but the walkway tore my ship apart haha but that thanks to building with debug menu ^^

The new cutout is great for building several planes and so ones. Also liked you made an single glas triangle , but the allignment seems of for me. Btw you can add the evagrab module from kas to this triangle and build it on the ship eva, or try romfares welding tool cheers for the parts =)

TpYinqR.png

Edited by ahappydude

If you have misaligned 2x2 panels go ahead and redownload, they are good to go.

edit: I would deliver walkways/box segments into space on its own with a bigger launcher, put docking ports on it to attach things later etc. It may be weird if you attach it to a big plane fuselage. I will look into eva stuff, not sure how to do it at this time. The triangle should be fine for placing against a surface, might need to rotate it around though. Remember to change angle snap to the circle not the hexagon.

Edited by Nazari1382

Yes there are many ways of delivering in it, that was just one ^^ I prefer doing it differently but thats okey, everone got their own view :) I didnt mean that you have to add it, but it can be done relative easy using kas or romfarer cheers for the parts nazari!