TOG II By Zokesia Skunkworks - Still Running as of 1.12.5!

ok, did it. lagged too much at 4k relative velocity to get a screenshot, but it is done. simply put the tank into a prograde orbit and something else in a retrograde orbit. you get 4.5 km/s relative velocity. there is no part attached to another one anymore.

Wow nice pictures! You really tuna canned it! Nice job! But to be fair, you do see that the tank protected the crew pods pretty well. PLuss compared to some of our other tanks (I am testing the Pz III now) It can take 1000 times more damage (Look what i did to the Pz just driving around). So Id choose to be in the TOG over any other tiny Tank which could be gorged in an instant.

screenshot955.png

And its much more stable....

screenshot958.png

gnuel u can use whatever you want againt it.

Edited by zekes

Wow nice pictures! You really tuna canned it! Nice job! But to be fair, you do see that the tank protected the crew pods pretty well. PLuss compared to some of our other tanks (I am testing the Pz III now) It can take 1000 times more damage (Look what i did to the Pz just driving around). So Id choose to be in the TOG over any other tiny Tank which could be gorged in an instant.

screenshot955.png

And its much more stable....

screenshot958.png

gnuel u can use whatever you want againt it.

So by this you mean I can use the cruise missile from Romfarer which coupled with my dreadnought in an 80km orbit can ORBITAL - STRIKE that tank and anything within 2km

of it?

So 40+ cruise missile coming at that tank will destroy it totally, no matter how much armor HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

A friend has been ranting about how strong this tank is so I had a go at knocking it out, 2nd go to be specific. All stock takedown.

screenshot91z.png

And the end result was... well have a look

screenshot92o.png

Never the less that is a bloody great tank you have there :D

Possible weak spot found: Underside.

I think if I can flip it over so that it's upside-down and then hit it with a Combat Kestrel's Icarus, that juuuuust might destroy it. Speaking of which I rammed it with a rover and the TOG II flipped over, that's how I found the weak point.

Edited by FallingIntoBlack

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.