Joystick support?

SgtElis

So I'm thinking of getting a joystick of some sort just because I think that could make MY experience better but before I do that I just want to know if ksp can support the kind of joystick I would like to use! :)

So first of all its a regular joystick and I'm pretty sure that will work since I've heard people use that! (Turning around and that stuff)

Then we got the throttle, like a jet throttle that you only can pull up and down! How would this work in ksp and would it even work?

Sorry, I know I dont got the best grammar so if something isn't clear just ask and I'll try and make you understand! ;)

Pretty sure lots of people use joysticks, so assuming yours is nothing weird, don't see why it shouldn't work.

Plug it in, and give it a go! Experiment! That's the Kerbal way!

Most joysticks work. Some don't, due to the method KSP uses to read them. I'd kill to use my Logitech G940 set, but it don't work in KSP. :(

ok, you solve the question raised by all those posts about joystick we had lately. have to find one of my old stuff in the basement though...

Thanks guys for the respond! :)

It would be great if someone knew if the Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X worked in ksp since thats the one I've been looking at, it is cheap and I've heard some good things about it! :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.