Raise the VAB roof?

I just downloaded the extra parts packs and the ?kw rocketry? pack with the huge 3.75m? fuel tanks and such. My only issue is the roof of the VAB is too short for me to even use a single of the huge tanks. Is there a mod, or a edit that will allow me to create a truly HUGE rocket without it bumping into the VAB ceiling?

HE thanks you.

The guy that made subassembly loader made another mod that changes the size of the vab and sph, also adds more symmetry options than the default 8 and more click to angles.

Unfortunately the spaceport link isn't showing up right now but it's floating around somewhere. I can't even remember the name honestly :(

Found it

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/26233-Editor-Tools?highlight=Deadbeef

I think the VAB gets higher the more you zooms out. I'm not entirely sure, though. If you don't know how, you drag forward/backward with middle mouse button. At my laptop, you can also use left (and maybe right) shift + normal tracpad scroll. The shift thing doesn't work with a normal mouse's wheel, interestingly enough...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.