The Giant MkIV - Enormous airplane

After 4 iterations of my airplane labeled the "Giant" (oh the originality), I finally have something I am truly proud of. Meet the Giant MkIV, a 1159 part airplane.

imqbGiY.jpg

W5KN83m.jpg

GOg6kOu.jpg

This plane here carries 23260 units of jet fuel that power 16 turbojet engines that have to push 4 fuselages. Everything about this plane was about size. I didn't want to cut corners either, so as you can see I didn't use any mods and I didn't use the aid of SRBs for takeoff.

Unfortunately, due to its size, I can't properly test it. I don't know what the range of it is, or the max speed, or its flight ceiling, or its agility. It's too laggy for me to test. But hey, I got it off the ground, I'm sure it can do more than that. Anyways, here is the download link: http://www./download.php?2k2lxrv7iif3yj2

Let's see how many FPS you can run this plane.

Well, she pulls a bit to the left and it starts to nose down at around 6,000... Made it to 8600 before it leveled out and behaved badly, so I gave it a beating.

screenshot220_zps9b919477.png

It was a fun ride... thanks for the upload

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.