Light Speed

I made this ship using parts the game originally came with without using mods or adjustments aside from the infinite fuel debug. I set it at max burn with the time warp at 4x and simply let it do its thing. After 5 days it has reached light speed and is still accelerating. Now I have no idea what to do with it. :P Has anyone else tried this?

466045_490476194354653_55091207_o.jpg

919560_490476201021319_317724910_o.jpg

There was a thread before the forum was reset where someone tried to reach light speed. He/she almost did it, but I think the rocket broke randomly at 90% - 99%. Congratulations on reaching light speed, its quite an accomplishment to do that.

Thank you and thank you. :D Well, I wound up killing the throttle and maxing out time warp for a while and it wasn't long before it was hundreds of quadrillions of meters out. Oddly enough, unlike all of my other escape trajectory ships it doesn't seem to be decelerating at all. I'm kind of tempted to just leave it and see if I can eventually get it a full light year out. That thought however, just makes me wish I had left it accelerating for another week.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.