New guy, landing rocket turns

GhostFlight

I have been bread on console games and as soon as I heard of this and tried it I threw my 23 dollars at them. My Laptop heats up cause it loves math. After a bit I got a rocket and craft to go to edge of solar system. How can I get fuel creation on other planets? Sweet Kerbal this is great!

Fuel creation through any means is currently not officially supported.

BUT! BUT! Be welcome to the most mod-friendly game out there.

Welcome to the world of mods.

Specifically fuel creation can be achieved through mod called Kethane Mining Pack.

You will have to design landers, equipped with the necessary things to gather Kethane and transform it into fuel though.

After that you will have to design tankers capable of landing in order to transfer it from the surface to orbit.

Look around, there are some great mods, but give the game a chance before committing to mods and stuff - they are highly addictive.

Resources are being made and developed ready for 0.20, Either wait or use the Kethane pack, found Here!

I may be wrong, but I believe one of the devs stated that resources wont be in 0.20 due to their complex nature. They will be implimented in a version after 0.20

Edited by Xellith

I may be wrong, but I believe one of the devs stated that resources wont be in 0.20 due to their complex nature. They will be implimented in a version after 0.20

No you're right, they stated this in the dev blog about what's all coming in 0.20

There's still more to come than what's on that list, but those are the highlights. The full changelog will get posted when the update is released.

At this point you're probably also wondering, what happened to the resource gathering thing? Well, resources proved to be far too large a set of features to implement in one go. We've still got a long way to go with that, and right now, we decided there were more important things that needed implementing first. The Knowledge Base is the first step towards the full resources implementation, but we're pushing the rest of those features to a later update (yes, update, not expansion.).

Anyhow, this is what our update is looking like so far. As ever, there is no public release date, so please don't ask if we're there yet. There's still some ways to go with this one.

There's still more to come than what's on that list, but those are the highlights. The full changelog will get posted when the update is released.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/content.php/164-Update-on-the-0-20-Update

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.