Jool from Kerbin ( "Telescope" pictures )

Blade_N

Hey everyone, today I decided to mess around with Ordan Telescope mod and buran arm (which was made for grabbing things, not using it's camera as a telescope).

After several attempts I caught green pixels, so I zoomed in and saw some beautiful images (with guest appearance of Tylo, Vall and Laythe!) from, so I decided to share them :D!

Album

First few pics was taken with the buran arm, the next ones were taken by The Kubble Space Telescope.

Props to anyone who can find and zoom the inner planets, Dres, Duna or Eeloo.

Please tell me what you think :)!

Oh wow. It reminds me i i really need to look into building space telescope :) But i have so many mods installed already *sigh*. But better start training. Devs mentioned that in full game we will have to find other celestial bodies on our own. No more handy maps with orbits drawn in detail.

Update : I feel like the dumbest person in the world. I found a way to spot the planets really easy, just set them as targets and point the telescope. Managed to find Duna and Eeloo! :D

Album

Edit :

Moho

Bb97YN4.png

Eve

JAS5atx.png

Edited by Blade_N

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.