The U.S.S lagdurence Updated: now with more lag.

This is my rocket, there are others like it but this one is mine.

UPDATE Now comes with a reduced chance of exploding!

Features:

Asparagus staging

Lag

Lots of lag

seriously major lag warning

Kerbal engineering mod gives it a delta v of 19,439 with perfect isp, mod not required for download (hopefully)

2013-05-20_00004_zpsaa8fbcd5.jpg

2013-05-20_00006_zps9c2f2667.jpg

Space craft performance depends almost entirely on how much lag your getting.

Tested successfully up to kerbin orbit.

It goes far.

I do not recommend turning the craft until the entire outermost layer is jettisoned.

I am not responsible for any injuries or deaths of kerbals while using this vehicle.

I am not responsible for the game crashing potential this craft may have.(Well maybe I am)

Download

http://www./?6dhkt5rd33tda1e

Should be stock let me know if its not.

Also the original design, This one is actually useful.

2013-05-20_00007_zps0f4fa186.jpg

DOWNLOAD

http://www./download/hzz210nepsdzbd6/not_so_laggy.craft

Edited by DaveofDefeat

Why would you do this.

Well I built a rocket that could make it to eeloo. Then I decided that wasn't enough, so this is the result. It has lots of delta V lots and lots of delta V, maybe even more if you put a payload on it.

I wouldn't call it practical.

Edited by DaveofDefeat

Well I built a rocket that could make it to eeloo. Then I decided that wasn't enough, so this is the result. It has lots of delta V lots and lots of delta V, maybe even more if you put a payload on it.

I wouldn't call it practical.

>Goes to furthest planet in the system

>"Then I decided that wasn't enough"

Also, what's the total mass to orbit of that monster?

Well, DaveofDefeat, I am impressed. Flew this thing last night and it went up mostly without a hitch. I might rename it to "USS Rickety_Bucket"--I didn't notice much lag on my end, but it does flex like a paper airplane in a gale. It achieves 90x120 orbit with about 7 orange tanks of fuel, which is about what I can do with a more rigid craft at 1300 parts, so well done there. Engineer says that it has the dv to lift 350 tons or so, so I tried bracing it and putting an Eve-capable lander on top of it (at 320 tons), and it generally falls apart on the launchpad, before ignition. But then, even modded launchers are failing me for that craft.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.