how to get your craft files? and share them?

so i want to get into the space craft exchange but theirs one problem. i dont know how if some one can ples give me a step by step of how to share my space crafts i would be thankful

btw which file sharing sites are free or if i can how do i put attachments in my posts?

1: Look in your saves folder in Ksp_win/saves and find the save you saved it in (Man,i say save so much...)

2: In that folder you'll find a Ships,Persistance,and maybe a quicksave.

3:Click on ships,if you saved it in the VAB, click there. If in the SPH,click there.

4: From there you should find the .craft you named.

5: Tada!

Mediafire.com is a good file sharing site,but you have to sign up.

1.If you have KSP bought by the website and downloaded from there,go to where your Kerbal Space Program file is,and open it up.

2.go to your "saves" folder.

3.There should be (besides scenarios and training) a folder with the name of your KSP world on it,open that up.

4.Go to "Ships"

5.Depending on what kind of spacecraft you want to upload,there are 2 different folders the SPH one contains space planes,made in the space plane hanger,and the second one (VAB),contains actual rockets (The ones that start up on the launch pad)

6.Open the proper folder that contains your ship,if you don't know exactly what kind of ship you made,simply look through both folders.You will see a .craft file with the name of your ship on it within these 2 folders,that is the .craft file that you need to upload to the Spacecraft exchange. :D

Also,if you have KSP installed by steam, copy and paste this into windows explorer to find your KSP file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program

If you have steam installed into a non-default directory,find your steam folder,go to SteamApps,open "common" and then open the folder "Kerbal Space Program"

Edited by Runboy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.