Easter Egg Hunt

The Jedi Master

An old map of kerbin lingering in one of the pods, showing some sort of orbit.

I find this funny especially since most launches that are done in-game are not polar orbits (as shown) unless they are mapping.

I find this funny especially since most launches that are done in-game are not polar orbits (as shown) unless they are mapping.

It's a (give or take) 45 degree orbit. Perfect for research space stations since you can see almost all the land except the deserted poles.

Could this be a easter egg?

This wasn't added in .20. This has been around since .19.

The reason it doesn't happen in the cockpit is because the facial animations are linked to being in EVA. And since being in the seat is considered still being outside of a module (or, in EVA), the facial expressions are still seen.

So its not an egg either way. Its just a feature that wasn't noticed much till now.

Edit: Well, I wouldn't say that. I noticed when I was EVA'ing to one of my stations habituation modules that Jeb was smiling and looking around.

Pretty sure I found one:

-snip-

Are you referring to the description of Bop on the right side of the screen? Because that is correct. (Sorry if I'm spoiling this, but c'mon it's been around for a while now.) There is a dead Kraken somewhere on the surface of Bop.

Edited by AustralianFries

Yes, this is correct.

Are you referring to the description of Bop on the right side of the screen? Because that is correct. (Sorry if I'm spoiling this, but c'mon it's been around for a while now.) There is a dead Kraken somewhere on the surface of Bop.

Aye. Oh, it has? I never really noticed it before the update. False alarm then, sorry guys.

Aye. Oh, it has? I never really noticed it before the update. False alarm then, sorry guys.

Yes. I can't remember the exact time it was added. But in past versions ships would just spontaneously explode at high speeds or high CPU/Graphics demanding events. Whenever this occurred users would blame "The Kraken". The update that killed "The Kraken" also added an anomaly on Bop, and now we can see it's corpse on the surface.

Sorry for being the one person that's killing all of your guy's hope for new Easter Eggs. :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.