Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Can I have a request if someone is willing to do it? I would like to have a flag for my upcoming Space Company called "RCST". A light background(white or grey) and then a minimalistic design of a planet with an semi-ellipse outline around or over it to represent an orbit around the planet and then the text "RCST" (with fitting font like this) below the logo.

Or an alternate design if someone can do it, integrate and stylize the text "RCST" itself into the main logo art!

oh and I also would like the flag wavy map most of you guys use to be included (to make the flag more realistic)

Any work/design is appreciated! (better if someone makes both or you can surprise me with your own creativity!) and Advance Thanks to someone who can help me! I'm not good at designing

pls help me

Here you go:

Could you please make a flag like the Orion patch, but instead of it saying orion, could you put "Kerbal Aerospace Corporation", and could you put a space shuttle on that too.

eOS7aRt.png

I would like to request a flag.

I would like mine to have a black background, with a brown chocolate chip cookie on it.

ZUBgKac.pngafzgkZh.png

pls help me

gnoDKol.png

Trying to do some more tomorrow.

Someone linked me here from reddit. I appreciate what you are doing for everyone. I too, would like to make a flag request. Is there any way that I could get a flag with Kerbin sitting in space, with something like a sword extending from the horizon into space, or if you are more interested, an angel or goddess like figure watching over it, sword in hand, maybe with a contemplative or caring look. Maybe wearing armor. I leave it to your creativity, but maybe you see the same thing I see in your head.

Can I have a flag with a lifeboat or a life jacket on it that says Displeased Aerospace? I'm doing the kerbal appocalypse challenge.

white backround is fine.

PIdhJvT.png

can some one do this please?

here is the Album, blank text included. http://imgur.com/a/irgJM#0

I use this. It is Faster Than Light's logo.

You may have to trim it a bit, I cant seem to find the trimmed one :/

AIYsHQ9.png

Someone linked me here from reddit. I appreciate what you are doing for everyone. I too, would like to make a flag request. Is there any way that I could get a flag with Kerbin sitting in space, with something like a sword extending from the horizon into space, or if you are more interested, an angel or goddess like figure watching over it, sword in hand, maybe with a contemplative or caring look. Maybe wearing armor. I leave it to your creativity, but maybe you see the same thing I see in your head.

jOHSNLO.png

Guest LTrotsky

I do not mean to hijack the thread, but I don't know where else to go that would answer the question as quickly, what with all the flag expertise here.

Custom flags are not working in 0.23. At least for me. If you select a flag, it shows up in the VAB, but on the launchpad, and elsewhere, what shows up is either the default Kerbal flag or a white square. When you go back to the VAB, the custom flag may or may not be there, or it may have on it's own switched to the default Kerbal flag or the white square. These flags worked in 0.22 without any problem at all. Anyone know what is going on?

Not sure you got my earlier request.

Also, could you make a cool airforce sort of flag... I don't really care how it looks. I would like it without text, but if you want you can put something like KAF or Kerbal Airforce on it or whatever. Preferably without text. Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.