Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Heres a couple I have made.

A UN inspired flag,

3WuHN6S.png

and a Kerbal Aeronautiks and Space Administration flag.

ynBTQpn.png

I did NOT make the UN Flag, simply resized it to work as I could not find version with the right format/size.

Tell me if you like .

MOTHER OF GOD THAT'S AMAZING! +Rep to you my friend!

BostLabs, it's not mine, it's one that I've found in the Universe Replacer mod thread, also I dont know why but it's not replacing the vanilla ones in game...

Edited by Andrezado

I'm trying out some interesting ideas for some scenarios i'd like to make for the community. I'd like a flag of the XCOM Logo from XCOM: Enemy Unknown on a black (holographic, perhaps?) background for this project.

Thanks a lot.

At risk of pissing off Valve and Cave Johnson, I'd love a "verbalized" Aperture Science logo type flag. Maybe a stylized kerbalnaut head inside the ring or something, on a baby blue background. If you can get something like that together sometime, it would be awesome!

At risk of pissing off Valve and Cave Johnson, I'd love a "verbalized" Aperture Science logo type flag. Maybe a stylized kerbalnaut head inside the ring or something, on a baby blue background. If you can get something like that together sometime, it would be awesome!

enkjrsacg8ho4zd2g.jpg

I don't really understand what do you mean by "verbalized" Aperture Science logo. Tell me if you want any modifications.

What do you mean by "but this kerbal hand"?

Sorry for my grammar skills, by this i mean put Kerbal hands instead of human one but if that's to hard you can just leave it

Ok, that's what I was thinking. I'll try making something good, I need to resize it to fit with flag's panorama resolution.

v9s571cora6x8c62g.jpg Tell me if you like it like that or if you want me to put "MOAR" on the left (written vertically) and "BOOSTERS" on the left.

Could you maybe put this logo, or something similar (you know, in the style of the 'alliance' eagle), on a flag canvas so it actually looks like a flag, with 'K.S.A.' in white blockletters above it?

(My apologies for the large image)

brv26c7rrqevic62g.jpg

Edited by Yogui87

Could someone make a me a flag to go with my company banner? I'm happy with the banner but I'm still looking for a logo that encapsulates Wayfare AE&KA into a single image. My thought:

In white on "blueprint"-blue (without gridlines): a rocket (aerospace) orbiting a construction crane (engineering) which is lifting a toaster (kitchen appliances). No text please.

I know it's corny to quote myself but this thread seems to be well alive today so I figured I'd see if there are any takers :)

I actually need a mission patch/logo/flag. I really don't know what I want it to look like so I'll just say get creative. For reference, the patchflag/logo is for a ship named the Lazarus II. I lost the Lazarus I back in .20.2 and have a pic of it. This is it in tanker configuration:

ui8p.png

Also, this is my flag, just so you can see my style of stuff. If you feel like adding wavy flag effects to this, go ahead but I don't need it.

2a2y.jpg

EDIT: Sorry about the huge images. Wish spoiler tags still worked.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.