Will Squad Be Releasing This On Xbox One?

NeoMorph

It would probably be hard to impliment as you'd have to figure out some way to cycle through parts rather than use the mouse and right click to select options, but it would be doable. As long as it's a PC game first and a console port second (how often does that happen nowadays?) i'd be fine with it.

*enters thread, reads OP*

*leaves thread*

But seriously, please no.

EDIT: Oh right, it was meant to be sarcasm. Sarcasm on the internet is usually interpreted as stupidity unless it's painfully obvious.

Well unless you want to get prosecuted I don't think that " Radio the real ISS and tell them you are Jebediah Kerman and want to know who they are to put something into space without your say so." would be a sensible thing to do.

Seriously, I'm amazed nobody picked up on the silly suggestions. I all but hit people over the head with baseball bat with the word "SARCASM" engraved on it.

ROFLMAO... I guess none of you understand sarcasm. Read my original post AND TELL ME WHAT ABOUT IT IS SENSIBLE IN ANY OF THE SUGGESTIONS. Was supposed to be a joke... but nobody seemed to get it.

Or does this just show that people read the post title, assume the post content and then rant away with no idea what the original post was about. :confused:

Edit: Oh yeah, and I guess you all missed the little Kerbal sticking his tongue out when I suggested KSP on Xbox One.

Regarding PCs vs Consoles I do both. I have the Xbox One on pre-order too because it really does look good. Reason I'm not getting a PS4... well, most of the "exclusive" games I like are on Xbox. I'm not a Japanese RPG liker (like Final Fantasy). The only game I have liked for the PS4 is Beyond Two Souls. That looks pretty darned nice tbh.

This message should be thrown into everybody's faces, including mine. THIS IS A JOKE THREAD, PEOPLE.

Hey, you can't assume a suggestion is so dumb people think it's sarcasm

I've seen some very, very stupid ideas that were (unfortunately) legitimate

Hmmm this is true. I think that the Jeb mentality must be infectious.

LOL... Xbox One is a multi-capable box. Hell, it's got three operating systems. Gamers have cried because the reveal only revealed the hardware, mostly. But E3 is where we will get the games reveals. The quality of the video and the speed of switching is what has me hooked. Plus I've been a Halo fan since playing it on a pre-release Xbox over a decade ago. I never forgave Sony for making my run my original Playstation upside down due to a glitchy CD player. I've also got three Xbox and two Xbox 360's in my home. Bit of a no-brainer pre-ordering the ONE (after all I suppose I AM Neo lol).

I have a xbox 360 too.

I think Xbox One would be able to run ksp at 30-35 fps, which is the framerate for games in the current console gen.

It has a 8 core cpu, the average for pc gamers is 4 to 6 core, ksp is more cpu based, due to physics calculations, textures, etc.

And 8 GB RAM.

Of course, they would have to make a max amount of parts allowed in SPH/VAB.

The problem is key mapping and mouse control. And porting it of course.

I'd just like to take the time to prevent the further derailing of this thread. It's not a "bash the Xbox One" or a "discuss the Xbox One" thread. It's a joke thread that didn't turn out as intended. :)

Hitting the ABORT ABORT ABORT button...

Warning: Joke off course, Joke off course... Recommend self destruct. Batten down the hatches. Tell Jebediah full speed ahead... :D

I really don't get the Xbox hate though. Really don't. Hell, I don't know why there was all the Steam hate too. This game is made to be run on multiple platforms as it is. Remember, the more platforms it is on, the more revenue comes into SQUAD. Granted, I didn't really suggest that KSP could be run on the Xbox One but there is no real reason why it couldn't (other than not being able to mod it). The cool thing about the Xbox One is that it can use the power of the cloud to offload some computational problems... which would mean it probably would run KSP better... if Unity could run on Xbox One of course... and of course, it can't.