Latest Kerbonauticals...

NeoMorph

• 1 month later...

Haven't had much time to play the game let alone finish the comics off. Trying to clear out 20 years of stuff so that the plumbers have a clear run to install a new central heating system. It's surprising how much you collect over the years and it's even harder to get rid of.

Once all this is done I will be back to doing the comics and the hardware interface for the Kerbal Simulator Pod.

Somehow I didn't realise how fast this year is going. That was originally posted in MAY... Wow... and now July (NO... I tell the truth, honest boss).

Also I don't understand necro etiquette. If you use the search and find an old post that has information that you want to talk about and then you post in it and you are called a necro. If you start a new thread you are called out for not using the search engine. This thread really is a called out necro but other threads I've seen that really are apt after someone has researched the info and posted in the right thread shouldn't be called a necro imho. Also what about people who want info regarding SAS or LKO... Try searching for those two terms heh. The site will send you to Coventry. "I IGNORE YOU!" :wink:

Somehow I didn't realise how fast this year is going. That was originally posted in MAY... Wow... and now July (NO... I tell the truth, honest boss).

Also I don't understand necro etiquette. If you use the search and find an old post that has information that you want to talk about and then you post in it and you are called a necro. If you start a new thread you are called out for not using the search engine. This thread really is a called out necro but other threads I've seen that really are apt after someone has researched the info and posted in the right thread shouldn't be called a necro imho. Also what about people who want info regarding SAS or LKO... Try searching for those two terms heh. The site will send you to Coventry. "I IGNORE YOU!" :wink:

Could we please not turn this into another Coventry-hate thread?

Back on-topic. Are you planning on finishing this comic anytime soon? Both I and Sanic at least would be pleased.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.