Homeworld + KSP = Awesome

ShroomOfDoom

Apologies for the necro... But can you please make a download or upload the image for your flag somewhere? I very much want it. :D

By popular demand:

tNGaWFi.png

I am still not sure what it is supposed to depict: A bird spreading its wings above a world or a guy with ornamental fringes along his sleeves (think native American) holding an object above his head. :wink:

The music that plays (it's called Adagio for strings) does the rest to send a shiver down your spine.

More accurately it's a choral arrangement of the same piece, titled "Agnus Dei" using the respective text part from the Roman Catholic mass. I am still moved to tears whenever I hear it and the cinematics start to play in my mind, specifically this scene from the epilogue:

546V2Fd.png

Edited by Andersenman

• 3 months later...

Totally found my new flag:

screenshot26871.png

Here's the file if anyone's interested:

hw2.png

Aaaw so much nostalgia!!! I tried to salvage every ion-cannon-equipped Taiidan frigate I came across and got more ships than I could build myself, and then nearly broke the game salvaging/stealing more... I ended up blowing away the enemy mothership in 5 seconds on the last level (Homeworld 1). I'm glad Gearbox is preserving this beautiful 15-year-old franchise.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.