UKSD: for the soldiers

Welcome to UKSD I have made this post for people who wish to share there defensive weapons. There are three rules when your here 1. Be nice. 2.put a download link with your ships if you can. 3. Have fun. So there the three rules follow them and we will get a long:) (jokes).You can post any ship you want I doesn't have to be a weapon.

Thank you for reading this and remember have fun. :):D

P.s. if any of you are moders can you make teleporting mod or/and a force field mod. If you can't but you if know we're to find one please tell me.

p.p.s. if you know how make logos please try and make one it has to have the words :UKSD: okay and there will be a vote for which one is the best.:cool:

(i will not be able to reply to your post Straight away because my wifi is crap and i am always moding ksp and then testing it so i forget to check this post sorry for any Inconvenience to every one)

Edited by will ranger

• 4 weeks later...

A friend of mine has made the best ion engine mod ever which i will be puting a download link on ksp spaceport for it if you need a really good ion engine download it if not i really don't care. We will be making more mods later once we finish this one. so if you have any ideas for a mod please tell me and i will see what i can do. :D

( on behalf of my friend Srtxray,(not any one on the forums so you won't find him) i post this for him) :cool:

Edited by will ranger
My dam friend can't make his mind up on what his gamer tag is

any thing that can blow stuff up or protects other ships/landers/rovers/bases thourgh the Annihilation of your enemies is what i count as a defensive weapon but it could do a hell of alot more if you what to its your choice and i don't know what you mean by 2nd strike ICBM?

Edited by will ranger

Head on to the KIDI thread (Kerbal something Defense Initiative). Someone already had the idea, quite a long time ago, since that is the second version of that thread.

Sorry didn't know someone else all ready had a post like mine and if you mean that this is the 2nd UKSD post that is because that was mine but I was lost in the update and my old name General Will Ranger. So I am sorry for any inconvenience to you or the KIDI for starting this I just wanted a place to post my ships now that I can ( it didn't work before the update) so again I'm very sorry for any inconvenience to you or the KIDI:(

Most people think Kerbals to be a peaceful(while slightly suicidal) race, but some are not. These dark creatures want to see stuff blow up, the means of doing so is discussed among the evil geniuses, but most agree that the most effective way is by shooting high velocity objects into - well, other objects.

Made with stock parts, 4 rocket capacity, 7000m/s delta-v range. Missiles are controllable :)

Presenting the generic Kerbal Missile frigate:

y3mcPaG.jpg

Firing:

xpoojUu.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.