too small screen size

Hi guys,

I just bought the full version of KSP and it worked fine for a day or so. But all of the sudden when I start the game the screen had shrunk to an unmanageble small size (like 4cm by 4cm). As far as I know I haven't changed any settings in resolution or anything.

I tried dragging it to a larger size and it didn't work. And as I am a complete computer know-nothing I have no idea what else to try.

Suggestions are more than welcome!

go to start type in search for programs and files "regedit" press enter

under the folder menu on the left go to Hkey_current_user > Software > Squad > Kerbal space program

Click on Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771 change the value data to your normal screen resolution height (mine is 900)

then click on Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802 change the value data to your normal width (mine was 1600)

The game should open normally then go to settings and then change the default screen resolution there.

go to start type in search for programs and files "regedit" press enter

under the folder menu on the left go to Hkey_current_user > Software > Squad > Kerbal space program

Click on Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771 change the value data to your normal screen resolution height (mine is 900)

then click on Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802 change the value data to your normal width (mine was 1600)

The game should open normally then go to settings and then change the default screen resolution there.

Might i suggest that telling someone who has admitted that they are not computer savvy to edit their system registry in any way is an extremely irresponsible thing to do.

there are plenty of better ways to fix this, alt-enter being my preferred method, nobody other than advanced users should ever touch regedit.

• 1 year later...