node_stack

MissMolly

hey there all

so as of .20 being out I'm trying to fix some nodes.

my question is there an easier way to see if the nodes are in the right place other then starting to game up to see then shut it down

If you open the debug menu with alt-F12, you can reload all of the part config files while within the game using the Database tab.

Sweet thank you very much..

this will safe so much time

Be aware that for many mods, just make sure that there's a scale= line in the config, if it's not there, add scale=1. That seems to fix a lot of the nodes that shifted inside the part with 0.20. Not sure if that's your problem, as I was seeing a few mods that exhibited this problem before 0.20.

Be aware that for many mods, just make sure that there's a scale= line in the config, if it's not there, add scale=1. That seems to fix a lot of the nodes that shifted inside the part with 0.20. Not sure if that's your problem, as I was seeing a few mods that exhibited this problem before 0.20.

Thanks i did fix all of them by hand each and every node it was a pain. I do have others i will try what you said and see if that works

the scale line would that be the same as the rescalefacter?

Edited by MissMolly

Thanks i did fix all of them by hand each and every node it was a pain. I do have others i will try what you said and see if that works

the scale line would that be the same as the rescalefacter?

No rescalefactor changes the scale of the node positions, scale is the visible mesh of the model.

No rescalefactor changes the scale of the node positions, scale is the visible mesh of the model.

Wrong way round, rescaleFactor changes everything - mesh, colliders, nodes etc.

scale is different and only seems to affect the node positions, default used to be 1 and it now appears to have increased slightly (1.25?)

Wrong way round, rescaleFactor changes everything - mesh, colliders, nodes etc.

scale is different and only seems to affect the node positions, default used to be 1 and it now appears to have increased slightly (1.25?)

Ty good to know, now if there is no scale = in the .cfg where can i put it if it will work?

right now there only two groups of parts i want to keep useing JoolV and kosmos iv been changing the nodes them selfs

i was about to start on the jool tonight

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.