*Redundant Thread - Do Not Use* KW Rocketry Update

lpam

Apologies, as your mod wasn't compatible with 0.20, and your thread was closed I decided to make your mod compatible.

Now you are back this thread will be closed.

That was not a fault on our end, the rescale factor in part cfgs wasn't affecting node coordinates in 0.20, but it was fixed in 0.20.1 and I said so on the Spaceport page prior to you making this thread.

Edited by Winston

That was not a fault on our end, the rescale factor in part cfgs wasn't affecting node coordinates in 0.20, but it was fixed in 0.20.1 and I said so on the Spaceport page prior to you making this thread.

I didn't say it was anyone's fault, perhaps I jumped to conclusions that you left KSP. I can only apologise.

If there are any moderators reading this, please close/delete this thread.

Allrighty, then. Toes stepped on, apologies given and accepted. Everyone's happy. Time to get back to littering the Kerbin system with the debris of these well-made parts, yeah?

Hey, winston. I downloaded the updated pack but the PART {} is missing in their config. files! The parts won't show up on the game. :(

Please use the official thread, this is one is redundant and will soon be closed.